WHAT WE DO.
Framework Management Information, Inc. is a high-end healthcare consulting and technology company. Each system that the Framework team implements guarantees all-around consulting, trending resources, seamless file integration, and complete customization to meet our client’s individual needs.
- Specialty Pharmacy/HUB Workflow
- Portals (Patient, Physician, Payer, Manufacturer)
- Clinical Management System
- Pharma & Trading Partner Data Management
- Data Aggregation Multi-Platform
- Custom Report Generation
- Specialty Dispensing System
- Billing/AR/Denial/Audit Management
Framework MI offers a variety of software solutions to support various sectors of the healthcare industries in optimizing reimbursements, improving financial models, accessing real-time reporting, monitoring audit risks, aggregating meaningful data, connect trading partners through robust systems that drive root cause analysis, streamlining workflows, automation of complex or time-consuming tasks, performance tracking, capturing of lost revenue, audit management (RAC, MIP, PIP, etc.), manufacturing reporting, and best practice modeling.
THE SERVICE WRAP GUARANTEE.
- 100% Customization of the Software to YOUR Needs
- Ongoing Working Sessions
- Support Generating the Reports You Need
- IT Resources
- Consultations to Identify Trends & Develop Approaches to Reach Your Goal
- Rollouts of all New Software Versions. Never Pay Again for a Software Upgrade!
“One outcome of our work with Framework was increasing cash for a 250 person Chicago physician group by 350% in 4 years, and completing a reinstall of our computer system.”
“In the 5 plus years that we have worked with the Framework team, they have never told us NO! They go above and beyond, not only in terms of great software, but in being an extension of our team.”
“We purchased the Cleo Suite program as much for the software as much as we did to be able to work with the Framework team to grow our capabilities and programs.”
Tailored healthcare solutions to streamline & enhance your processes.
NASP (National Association of Specialty Pharmacy)
September 9 – 12, 2019